RedisAI is a Redis module for executing Deep Learning/Machine Learning models and managing their data. Its purpose is being a "workhorse" for model serving, by providing out-of-the-box support for popular DL/ML frameworks and unparalleled performance. RedisAI both maximizes computation throughput and reduces latency by adhering to the principle of data locality , as well as simplifies the deployment and serving of graphs by leveraging on Redis' production-proven infrastructure. RedisAI is a joint effort between Redis Labs and Tensorwerk .
Where Next? ¶
- The Introduction is the recommended starting point
- The Quickstart page provides information about building, installing and running RedisAI
- The Commands page is a reference of the RedisAI API
- The Clients page lists RedisAI clients by programming language
- The Configuration page explains how to configure RedisAI
- The Developer page has more information about the design and implementation of the RedisAI module
Quick Links ¶
Contact Us ¶
If you have questions, want to provide feedback or perhaps report an issue or contribute some code , here's how you can contact us:
RedisAI is licensed under the Redis Source Available License Agreement .